Artist Brenda Zappitell discusses her background, studio habits, family, inspirations and her current work, including the recent series of monotypes published by Manneken Press in an interview conducted by Ann Landi. Vasari21 is a site dedicated to presenting information, artist profiles and podcasts not found in other magazines or websites. All of Brenda Zappitell’s monotypes can be viewed here.
The latest releases from Manneken Press are two groups of monoprints by Colorado artist Kate Petley. Petley created these related yet unique works during her visit to Manneken Press this past spring. Though she had prepared to work on several different images, we were only able to complete two. Fifteen new prints titled Upside and Sideways are now available, and Kate will be returning to Manneken Press in the coming months to continue working on the additional images….
Manneken Press is an independent fine art press publishing limited editions, unique prints, artist’s books, portfolios and drawings by leading contemporary artists
Subscribe to the Manneken Press Blog via Email
Social Media Links
- “Minor Truths: Monotypes by Sarah Smelser” now on view on Artsy February 6, 2020
- “Chroma Six”: New Aquatints by Jill Moser December 10, 2019
- Metalpoint drawings by Jonathan Higgins November 28, 2019
- Our 2019 Art Fair Season Is A Wrap November 14, 2019
- Manneken Press news: Editions/Artists’ Books Fair; Catherine Howe exhibitions October 9, 2019