EXPO CHICAGO opens on Thursday, September 27th. Visit Manneken Press in booth 421.
Highlights of Manneken Press’booth include:
- A new monoprint series by Kate Petley, completed in August, 2018.
- Recent etchings and monotypes by Celebrated Chicago artist Richard Hull.
- Chromatic Patterns After the Graham Foundation, a deluxe limited edition portfolio by Judy Ledgerwood. The portfolio serves as a permanent record of the artist’s 2014 transformation of Chicago’s Graham Foundation galleries. The portfolio consists of three of lithograph and relief prints by Ledgerwood and a silkscreened poem by John Yau housed in a custom, handmade case.
- A suite of new silverpoint drawings by Jonathan Higgins.
- Three recent relief prints on robust handmade paper by Claire Lieberman.
- Toward What Sun? Volume I, a portfolio of copper plate photogravure prints by Philip Van Keuren.
Located at Chicago’s historic Navy Pier
in the Festival Hall | 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago IL 60611
For tickets and more information, click here.