T welve fine print dealers and publishers from across the United States will converge at The Bay Area Fine Print Fair in February to offer fine prints and works on paper for sale to the public. There will be a wide range of works available in all styles and time periods, including contemporary, historical and Japanese works, at all scales and price points.
This is a live event and in the interests of public safety masks must be worn while at the fair.
Bay Area Fine Print Fair exhibitors include:
- Armstrong Fine Art, Chicago
- Jeannot Barr prints & Drawings, Northport
- Center Street Studio, Boston
- The Prints and the Pauper, Santa Monica
- Manneken Press, Bloomington
- Mesh Art Gallery, Chicago
- Oehme Graphics, Steamboat Springs
- Edward T. Pollack Fine Arts, Brunswick
- Stevens Fine Art, Phoenix
- The Tolman Collection, NYC
- The Verne Collection, Cleveland
- Warnock Fine Arts, Palm Springs