The Bay Area Fine Print Fair
February 12th and 13th 2022
Kala Art Institute
2990 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94702
T welve fine print dealers and publishers from across the United States will converge at The Bay Area Fine Print Fair in February to offer fine prints and works on paper for sale to the public. There will be a wide range of works available in all styles and time periods, including contemporary, historical and Japanese works, at all scales and price points.
M anneken Press will present limited editions, unique prints and portfolios from projects we have published by leading artists since 2000. We will also have several rare prints by Alison Saar from the early 1990’s as well as prints by Bay Area artists Trevor Southey, Betty Friedman and Chad Buck.
This is a live event and in the interests of public safety masks must be worn while at the fair.
Bay Area Fine Print Fair exhibitors include:
- Armstrong Fine Art, Chicago
- Jeannot Barr prints & Drawings, Northport
- Center Street Studio, Boston
- The Prints and the Pauper, Santa Monica
- Manneken Press, Bloomington
- Mesh Art Gallery, Chicago
- Oehme Graphics, Steamboat Springs
- Edward T. Pollack Fine Arts, Brunswick
- Stevens Fine Art, Phoenix
- The Tolman Collection, NYC
- The Verne Collection, Cleveland
- Warnock Fine Arts, Palm Springs
Saturday, February 12, 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday, February 13, 10 am – 5 pm
*Admission is free*
The Bay Area Fine Print Fair will be a great opportunity to view and purchase affordable, original, museum quality prints in a safe environment. We hope to see you there!