Manneken Press presents fifty works by sixteen artists at the virtual 2021 West Coast Print Fair .
The West Coast Print Fair site is now live, through February 8th, 2021.
View our booth
“The 2021 West Coast Print Fair brings together 43 print dealers, publishers and gallery owners for a 18-day online event which will present over 2000 works of art on paper, from the 15th to the 21st century. Some of the most reputable print specialists from the four corners of the United States, Australia, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands will showcase their best works of art on paper.”
Highlights of our booth include:
- brand new monotypes by Judy Ledgerwood;
- new monoprints by Kate Petley;
- collagraphs and monotypes on silk by Catherine Howe;
- a large mixed-media monotype by Carlos Andrade;
- Jill Moser‘s Chroma Six aquatint suite;
- rare, early prints by Alison Saar;
- color woodcuts by Cathie Crawford and Jack Davidson,
- silverpoint drawings and monotypes by Jonathan Higgins,
- etchings and monotypes by Richard Hull,
- a pair of lithographs and chine collé monotypes by Sarah Smelser;
- photographs by Gary Justis from his “A Cat’s Mind” series;
- deluxe portfolios by Brian Cypher and Philip Van Keuren
- Judy Ledgerwood‘s deluxe “Chromatic Patterns” portfolio including a poem by John Yau
Presented by PrintFairsUSA, the West Coast Print Fair is a virtual print fair organized in response to in-person show cancellations due to the Covid-19 crisis. This virtual show has grown out of a cooperative online New York Satellite Print Fair, which was held in the fall of 2020. For decades January has marked the time when print dealers and publishers would converge on the West Coast of the United States for print fairs from Seattle to San Diego, with a stop-over in Santa Barbara.